Privacy and Data Protection
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice/Policy applies to personal information we collect from you when you use this site. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice/Policy, the responsible party and data controller is Argosy at email@example.com
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide to us, such as when you fill out a contact or web form,
- Information that we obtain or learn, including but not limited to information about the browser or device you use to access this site, how you use this site and the pages you visit, traffic and location data.
If we have an existing relationship with you, and we are able to identify you from information obtained or provided by your use of the site, we may associate those sets of information, for example to enable us to respond to a query you have submitted.
How we use your information
We’ll only use your information where we have your consent or we have another lawful reason for using it. Unless we say otherwise below, we’ll use your personal information on the basis that it’s within our legitimate interests in operating and maintaining the site, and providing you with site functionality and related services. We use information provided or obtained via this site to:
- respond to your queries (for example, if you’ve asked a question or submitted a complaint via the site)
- provide you with information, products or services you have requested or which we feel may interest you, unless you tell us otherwise
- allow you to participate in any interactive features of the site
- notify you about changes to the site
- ensure site content is presented in the most effective manner for the device you’re accessing it from
- undertake data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with this site and with our advertising
- detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or our services
How we keep your information secure
We use a range of measures to keep your information safe and secure which may include encryption and other forms of security. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.
In terms of certain legislation, you may have the right to access and correct your personal information that we hold. If you would like to exercise any such right, please contact us as per the contact details below.
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time, and you’ll always be able to find the most recent version on this site.